6 Ocak 2015 Salı

Ä Pulp Story in Umeå




I am smoking with an Arabic guy in front of M gate of hospital. He is talking about the snow balls with stone inside. He added, Even some people put coins inside. He loughed, I loughed. After an hour I finished in laboratory and go to the downtown. I am waiting in the bus stop of hospital. A woman is coming toward me. I feel she is going to speak with me. She is so close now. She asked something in Swedish. I told her I don't speak Swedish in Swedish. She asked in English, Which bus you are taking ? I replied, number 1. It is the first bus going to downtown. She asked me how do you find Umea ? I replied, It is cold. I say everybody same thing. The woman loughed. She seemed little crazy to me. She told, I am sick. I have oboust. Do you thing I will be winner or die ? I said, you have eyes of a winner. She smiled. The bus came and I got in.

I came here to buy a fake earing. A guy was selling them on a seller table. I searched for the earing so I don't have to make a hole in my ear. However I couldn't find it. I asked the guy. He replied " earing ha, don't you like Swedish girls." and I said 1 I don't like blondes so much. I prefer my both hands, expecialy my left one " the guy loughed and find a fake earing even made me a discount.

I sit on the bench of bus stop in Vasaplan. I saw someone was coming toward me. He looked at around and tell me, " Are you the Jackie ? We got a situation. He didn't talk and fucking guy killed him !  We need you help " Did I tell you it is a wierd day. I tought little bit and I said, What did you do with the body ? The guy's face turned to an emberassed expression. He spoke fasty. We thought to throw it to river, but river and lake is fucking frozen. The ground is also so frozen to dig. I asked with coldblooded tune, Where is the body now ? The guy replied, He is in the trunk. I got up, I lighted my cigaretta and started to walk. The guy followed. I said, First we should get rid of the body. Where is your car ? He said, Damn you are fucking pro dude ! I said, shut up. We walked to his car. I sat to the seat in the front. I throw finished cigaretta from the window. I lighted another one. There was an another guy in back seat. He asked the guy, Is he the Jackie ? The guy had fucking Italian accent. I don't like Italians. But I know the guy. The guy replied in driver seat. No I just picked up a fucking regular guy !! Don't speak bullshit." Italian guy spoke " all right man ! your face looks familiar. Nice earing. Where are you from ? What do you study ?" I replied " are you fucking Erasmus student ? Why do you care ? All right you turned from that street.

They stopped in ruined building. Italian guy opened the trunk. Those guys looked at me and the body. The body lying there was me ! I didn't get suprised. It was a wierd day. We carried me  the cellar of building. There was mercury smell all over. I opened my eyes. The driver and Italian guy was fucking frightened. I asked to me " " now speak God damn it !!!! " I replied:

" V.I.T.R.I.O.L"

                                                              Umea, January 2015 




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder